Pools opening hours
* Pool times may vary slightly during the course of the year.
Characteristic of pools
For better skin care the pools are naturally purified with salt cells, the percentage of chlorine is minimal.
Main swimming pool covered (all the year)
- Dimension: 11,5 x 6 mt
- Deep: 1,20 mt
- Pyramid glass hard top with crystal walls (open in the summer)
- Double bed with whirlpool
- Cervical massage
- Counterflow system
- 2 benches (6 seats) for lumbar massage
- 2 whirpool wells
- Radiant heated floor (winter time)
- Heated water 32° (winter time)
- Atmosphere music
Outdoor swimming pool (May – October)
- Dimension: 4,5 x 4 mt
- Deep: 0,80 mt
- Circuit with white river rocks and hydrojet
- Double bed with whirlpool
- 1 bench (4 seats) for lumbar
- Room temperature water
SWIMMING POOLS RULES & REGULATIONS
- Indoor pool is open yearly. Outdoor pool will normally be open from the beginning of May to the end of September, weather permitting.
- Bathers are requested to use the pre-cleanse shower and footbath before entering the water.
- Pools users must wear swimming suits or swimming trunks upon entry into the pool.
- Please note that under Health and Safety Regulations, children 14 and under cannot use the pools unless accompanied by a parent or suitable guardian (eighteen). Management cannot take responsibility for the safety and care of children of any age.
- Running, boisterous or rough play, pushing, acrobatics, splashing or jumping, improper conduct causing undue disturbances in or about the pool area or any acts which would endanger any patron are prohibited. Spitting, spouting of water or urinating in the pools are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to occupy the beds with towels if you are not present in the pool, they will be removed.
- Toys, balls, inner tubes, inflated boats, lilos and rafts are not permitted in the pools.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the indoor pool facilities (also when top is open). At the outdoor pool, smoking is permitted only in nearby area at the perimeter.
- Non-swimmers must remain in shallow water (chest deep or less).
- Any person having a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease, or who is wearing any kind of bandage or band-aid will not be permitted in the pool.
- For privacy reason is not allowed take pictures or movies.
- Is forbidden the using of whirlpool improperly.
- Persons admitted to the pools shall not at any time bring any animal on the premises.
- Persons admitted to the pools shall not deposit litter in the pools, the changing cubicles or anywhere on the premises, but must place rubbish in the bins in the water closet.
- Only food purchased from the Hotel may be consumed on the tables, chairs and loungers.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to or require any person to leave the premises.
- The Management will not accept responsibility of liability for money, clothing or any other article that may be alleged to have been stolen or lost on the premises.
- The Management must emphasise that all guests using the pools, whether resident at the hotel or otherwise do so at their own risk.